Search results

1. rancar

Tank water running into bowl

I know this is a common problem, but my husband is no handyman and is kind of at a loss. We heard a drip sound in our tank water for awhile, and then would hear water flowing into tank. I knew it was because the tank water was leaking into the bowl. Now, it's worse: tank water is running very...
  2. rancar

Leaky faucet

OK. We replaced the faucet with a stainless steel Price Pfister, single handle with attached sprayer on the faucet itself) not separate. Now, only a couple of months later, I see a little lime(?) buildup on the bottom of the handle - below the top of the dome, where the top section meets the...
  3. rancar

Leaky faucet

No, whole house is not on R/O Hi. Thanks for your response. No, only the kitchen sink is on the R/O. The soft water, however, is plugged into the main, so the whole house is on that. Plumber thinks the R/O problem (where the membrane keeps going bad) is caused by the high water pressure...
  4. rancar

Leaky faucet

OK. I'm new here, and have more than one problem, so I'll try to keep them in separate posts. We moved into our newly built home in 1995, installing a Kinetico water softener within three weeks, as water here in Phoenix is terrible. Around 2002 or 2003 our Moen kitchen faucet leaked; Moen sent a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks