Search results

1. Stephanie Maps

Revision 2 of DWV System - Does this meet IPC Florida ?

175 views and zero replies... Not sure if that is because there is nothing WRONG with this design or if no one else can make any more sense of the inspector's previous comments than I could. At any rate, just writing to close out this thread with GOOD NEWS ! On second meeting the inspector...
  2. Stephanie Maps

Revision 2 of DWV System - Does this meet IPC Florida ?

Thanks to all the helpful advice of this forum I have redesigned my DWV system and will post below. Please review it again and let me know if it appears meet IPC Florida code. Initial comments from my local inspector included comments along the lines that: The bathroom fixtures must be...
  3. Stephanie Maps

Does this new DWV System appear to meet IPC Florida code?

oh really? I had no idea. I clearly did not understand his comment the first time then. Thanks for clarifying that for me - I thought he was saying it was legal but not ideal. You guys are awesome! Just so i understand what you are saying. " SECTION P2607 WORKMANSHIP P2607.1 General...
  4. Stephanie Maps

Thanks Hammerlane regarding the position of the wye on the vent of the lav sink. That is a great drawing you used to show turned the other way.. I get it! :) However, in that instance i am trying to get to the other side of the wall in that direction.. in the direction it is currently...
  5. Stephanie Maps

Ok, good eye that makes sense. I'll figure out the right series of fittings to use under a double sink. I used the same (wrong) configuration on both the kitchen and utility sink. - thanks again. Here is better perspective of the same layout. I hope it makes more sense.
  6. Stephanie Maps

Oooh is THAT what Tom Sawyer meant by "Most of your vents are flat." Not the he had eagle eyes and could tell that the horizontal vent pipes forming branch vents were not sloped but that leaving the Ptrap many of my vents do not go vertical nearly enough before going horizontal. Thank you SO...
  7. Stephanie Maps

lol omg that is funny. YES ok yes Florida is IPC. Thaaaat's what i meant to say.:o And good eye Tom Sawyer, you are correct I failed to slope the horizontal runs of the vent. I can fix that. Thank you. Anything else here that does not met IPC florida?
  8. Stephanie Maps

After many hours of reading code and reading old posts on this forum I've managed to design this small DWV system for a new cabin. Please review the following 5 images and let me know if anything appears to NOT be legal for Florida's IPC. The PN# referenced in the jpgs come from Charlotte...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks