Search results

1. B

Drain Pipe Question

I am in the process of replacing bathroom lavatory faucets and will be installing new shut-off valves and supply lines. I am also considering replacing the drain pipes. The currect drain pipes are metal. 1. Is it a good idea to replace the current drain pipes? They are 22 years old, but...
  2. B

Compression Fitting

I read an article that recommended putting pipe joint compound all over the ferrule when installing a compression shut-off valve. Is that a good recommendation? Also, does the supply line copper tubing have to be inserted all of the way into the shut-off valve or can it be partially...
  3. B

Replace shut-off valves

I am planning on replacing the shut-off valves and supply lines on my bathroom lavatory faucets. The current shut-off valves are sweat soldered on. In order to preserve the existing copper tubing (2 - 3" stub), I would like to remove the existing shut-off valves by unsweating them rather than...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks