Search results

1. itmyfault

bathroom layout right or wrong pics included

Hey everyone I am working on remodeling our bathroom. I have spent the last few days getting the first part of the drain lines relocated. I wanted to get some input on how I am doing so far. I have been reading the UPC 2006 code book which is the code for my city. I know I got a little carried...
  2. itmyfault

How does my planned layout look

Hi everyone. First I would like to say this forum has been so much help. I have been working on a bathroom remodel for some time now. I finally got all the demo work finished. I am now at the point the plumbing needs to be relocated. Here is the goal of the remodel. I am putting a bigger tub...
  3. itmyfault

plumbing layout for remodel

Hi first let me say this forum has been a wealth of information over the last few months. Now I am moving from "guest" to "member" or pain in the backside (at least according to my wife!!!) Any way on to my reason for posting. Our old home was a double wide that had the "glamour bath" which...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks