Search results

1. cody21

Roots - slow drain and will back up (Slab Floor)

OK .. thanks ... we'll go the Camera Inspection route first - rather than spend another $160 on yet another attempt to snake ... Now just to find a reputable company ... Yelp is my friend.
  2. cody21

Pressure Reducing Valve - bad ?? PRV or Regulator

Thanks so much for clarifying that ... We have a plumber stopping by tomorrow to replace it ...
  3. cody21

Pressure Reducing Valve - bad ?? PRV or Regulator

We have a Pressure Relief Valve installed at our water main into the house. The Plumber who was here yesterday (for another issue) took a PSI check of our water pressure at a faucet outside the house. It was 95 PSI ... He went to our water shut-off and saw a PRV installed that is clearly...
  4. cody21

Roots - slow drain and will back up (Slab Floor)

I need some advice - a bath room that gets little use has suddenly started backing up. The dreaded "gurgle" in the toilet and then the shower backs up. We hired a Plumbing service to try to clear the drain - he spent an hour running his snake through it and at one point after it 'snagged' in a...
  5. cody21

Does running Furnace cause Tankless Water Heater to not heat water ???

We had a very strange problem last night. Got home to a very cold house and turned on our forced air furnace. We have 2 Tankless Water Heaters. We went to take a shower and one 1 of them, after about 30 secs of very hot water it turned completely COLD ... went to the other shower (different...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks