Search results

1. Darlene

Sewage ejector pump or upflush toilet?

How do you know what size to get? This is just a guest bathroom. 3br home 2 adults 2 kids
  2. Darlene

Thanks for the info guys. Looks like the pit pump is the way to go. So now I have some comparing to do. Thanks to Bob for the detailed info to compare pumps. I agree, I don't want the plumber to charge me whatever he wants, I need to be in the know. Thanks again everyone. Darlene
  3. Darlene

I have a tri-level home & want to add toilet, sink, & shower in the basement. I currenty have a sump pit which the washer/AC dump into-have not had any problems. I am trying to decide which way to go when it comes to adding the toilet. Most plumbers in my area recommend the sewage ejector pump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks