Search results

1. zx6e

can I make a PEX drain with a 3/4" tee fitting, and a 3/4" Pex to CTS fitting and a 3/4" brass plug?

Can I make a PEX drain with a 3/4" tee fitting, and a 1/2" Pex to CTS fitting and a 1/2" brass plug? I've had about the 13th leak with original Class 'M' 1980 copper and totally over it (or rather my water is). Doing complete PEX replacement and using copper crimp ring style and brass fittings...
  2. zx6e

New bathroom venting questions - w diagram

Hello forum! I have a question or a few questions about venting best explained with attached diagram. For a new 9' x 3.5' full bath. There was a 3" main drain built into this space over garage with dormer roof and that's all. Looking to add in a shower, sink and toilet. Planning 2" drain for...
  3. zx6e

Connect toilet directly over main drain. 3" clearance under subfloor to top of drain.

Hi I've checked out this site for almost a year here and there and finally joined today. I've searched a lot for an answer to this but the Q is pretty specific. (and more to come no doubt). Goal: Move toilet 8" or up to 10" into existing bathroom so I can move the wall in the matching needed 8"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks