Search results

1. B

2nd floor powder room directly over exist. basement full bath

The problem is that the wall that the sink is against is an exterior load bearing wall, so I wanted to avoid boring through the wall studs to get the sink vent to the existing vent stack. The only other solution I could come up with, would be to run the sink vent straight up the wall, go...
  2. B

alright, how about this: Also, there is a separate dry vent for the basement fixtures.
  3. B

I'm in the process of installing a 2nd floor powder room directly over an existing full bath in my basement which I am also in the process of a gut/remodel as well. The powder room will take the place of an existing closet, so I need to run all new plumbing to service the toilet and sink. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks