Search results

1. J

Steer me to my toilet please..

Thanks Terry. What is CEFIONTECT anyway -- something you apply to the bowl that helps it stay clean? Can I get the Ultramax SL with CEFIONTECT?
  2. J

Steer me to my toilet please..

I thought toilet shopping was easy until I visited this website! I'll get a good one now, but I'm hoping you can tell me which one for my sitch. Need the higher toilet, ADA compliant or not, I want the 16 inches or so (comfort height, -L, -F, whatever). Also, I need to limit the depth...
  3. J

Venting the toilet...

Do you know what that number is? The max distance I can go from the fixture to the vent and still be in code? How 'bout to still work well? To keep the current vent would involve a lot of work because I ripped out the wall it used to go up. I would have to re-route through some load...
  4. J

Venting the toilet...

Thanks Rugged, I kinda figured. I had a guy in the know look at it today and he said I should be fine. Appreciate the reply, I'm still here brutha! I'm certain I'll have plenty more questions before this is done.
  5. J

Venting the toilet...

Hi guys -- new fella here who is new to the forum and to remodeling. Great site for me, thanks. I have removed a sink whose 2" abs drain/vent tied into the 3" abs drain of the adjacent toilet. I would now like to remove all of the 2" abs (drain AND vent) but I'm not sure if I can. My...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks