Search results

1. apachebell

just lots of help needed

Awhile back I posted some questions about my leaky toilet. Well, it turned out to be a very easy fix in the SHOWER, not the toilet. Now, I have toilet issues. I had maybe an inch around the flange that was rotted, from a previous, unrelated leak. The flange was too high, so I was faced with...
  2. apachebell

I need help

So, here's the deal now. I got a no-wax seal and installed it. That went very well. I used shims because there was a very little bit of movement of the bowl afterward. I had to replace the flush valve, so i replaced the gasket while I was at it. Now, I have the bathroom and room downstairs...
  3. apachebell

I need help

I didn't check the seat to tank gasket, but I did check the toilet for wetness and the floor as well, when I saw the dripping. I believe the drain pipe is plastic. The flange is screwed to the floor. I've poored water in the drain without any ill effects. Here are some pics of my situation. Does...
  4. apachebell

I need help

I moved into a house a month and a half ago. Symptom 1: I found water leaking through the ceiling of my daughter's bedroom under the upstairs bathroom, specifically right below the toilet. I removed the toilet and found that there was some surface water damage to the subfloor right around...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks