Search results

1. Payne

drake 11

Thanks so much for all the input Terry. We bought a $100 American standard 15 years ago, so when we started to redo our bath the selection available now overwhelmed us!We need to know our toilet works well before we redo everything else. wish us luck!
  2. Payne

drake 11

Terry,how does Wellworth Hiline toilet compare to Drake 11 ?
  3. Payne

drake 11

Thanks Terry, So just to put in perspective, what is approximately the total capacity of the tank?
  4. Payne

drake 11

Does "drake 11" toilet tank fully empty on every flush or is some water left in the tank? Does anyone find the "drake 11 " sweats a lot? I have a house on the water and toilet is in a corner. I am only interested in "drake 11"
  5. Payne

Sweating toilets

I am ready to purchase Drake 11 but does Drake 11 solve sweating problem at homes on water on wells?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks