Search results

1. butwhydoitalk2u

Bathroom vanity p trap

Might as well take apart the wall and raise the tee then. I don't want any issues just trying to save some time. I did notice that my drain goes into the wall then has a 90 to the right then....I don't know where else it goes. I imagine that behind the access plate on the wall there is a tee of...
  2. butwhydoitalk2u

Bathroom vanity p trap

I am in the process of remodeling my bathroom. I need to temporarily use my old vanity top while I wait for the granite to be installed, about three days. I want to set it up as in the picture. Will it work? http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7237/6922296970_6d135faa05_b.jpg
  3. butwhydoitalk2u

aav needs to be lowered or moved to fit sink

Ok. I have decided to seal off the bottom connection and top vent with a screw on instead of weld - just in case. I will connect my disposer and dw to my left sink and connect it to the right sink. On the right I will have my 1.5 p trap to the middle drain witha sanitary tee with the aav on it...
  4. butwhydoitalk2u

i live in Miami - nothing really unusual. Even from a newer (2005) builder built home.
  5. butwhydoitalk2u

i cut the aav pipe to remove the elbow and if i look in the pipe i see another 90 degree elbow going down. I can assume that it connects to the other two drain pipes. I have no idea why i have three drain pipes, and i wish i can do away with two of them - but not have to tear down the wall -...
  6. butwhydoitalk2u

This was a new home when I purchased it from the builder about 2005. I have never had an issue with draining, but it could be off. I can't see the main pipe because it is buried behind cement, so I don't know if it was tee off in 2 sections or what. The aav is about 3 inches above the...
  7. butwhydoitalk2u

I am having granite put in and a new undermount sink. The problem i am having is the clearance between the aav and the bottom of the sink. Is it feasible to reduce the 2 inch pipe to 1.5 or 1.25 with the aav or move the aav horizontalout of the way about 15 inch and up to the normal distance...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks