Search results

1. TG284

Before & After Simple Lab Results...Too Soft? Pentair 760 Tweaking Advice

I did finally figure out how to unlock the hardness setting on our softener valve, changed Hardness from 13 to 10. I'll try to attach those results here to avoid using the link
  2. TG284

Before & After Simple Lab Results...Too Soft? Pentair 760 Tweaking Advice

Hello All -- We recently added a whole home filter & Softener (+kitchen RO), and did some before and after SimpleLab tests. A little overkill for city water, but was looking to eliminate the Disinfection Byproduct that was detected in the first test, and soften our home too. Hoping to get some...
  3. TG284

Drake Differences & 11" rough-in Qs

Thanks Terry & All, after finalizing tile im now working with ~10.5"... So 10" rough in it will be Am I correct in finding that the Drake 10" is NOT offered in round, only elongated? Any other shallower depth 10" toilets that i've overlooked? I am a click away from ordering the Aquia 10"...
  4. TG284

Drake Differences & 11" rough-in Qs

After a lot of reading here, it looks like the Drake is probably my best option for compact size & my 11" rough-in requirement. Are all drake cst743 round models created equally (newer, older, Eco 1.2, 1.6)? So if I buy from somewhere with older stock or the latest batch, does the 11 to 10...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks