Search results

1. J

Having problems removing bad shower diverter

follow up I got it out with the channel locks. It may have been a hex nut, but I don't think I would have been able to get a wrench around it because i was working thru the hole in the tile and didn't have too much room to work with. Thanks again.
  2. J

thanks, mp mark i chisseled out some tile and after another trip to home depot to replace my old & missing channel locks i think it will work. i seem to have a two home depot trip minimum to accomplish anything. thanks for the quick and informative reply. jim
  3. J

I'm trying to remove a push button Delta shower diverter (single ball type). I have almost no room to work with and more importantly there almost nothing to grasp to diverter with. It's so thin and flush. I would really appreciate any advice as to how to loosen it. Also, if the water is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks