Search results

1. tev9999

Toilevator + ADA Toilet?

I am currently in the process of renovating my mother's bathroom. She has very bad arthritis in her knees and has a very difficult time getting up from any chair. For years she has been using the over toilet commode raised pretty much to its maximum height, but those are quite unsanitary IMO...
  2. tev9999

Miscut Shower Pan Liner - Can I Patch?

I was installing the Oatey shower pan liner on my bathroom project tonight and ended up miscutting around an outside corner. I cut too deep and the cut went down into the pan corner beyond where a dam corner would cover. I patched the corner (with a 2" overlap and X15 adhesive) and walked...
  3. tev9999

Use Cleanout for Drain

I am doing a complete bath remodel and converting a tub to a tiled shower. I understand this requires a 2" drain instead of the 1.5" that was already there. I'm also a fan of things that don't clog up as often. My problem is that the 1.5" line enters the top of the soil pipe (in basement...
  4. tev9999

Remove Brass Fitting from Iron Pipe

Hello. I've been lurking here for awhile, working on a complete bathroom renovation. I'm taking a double sink bathroom down to a single (for accessibility). I have the following in the wall behind where the vanity will go. I cannot budge the brass fitting on the left which ran to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks