Search results

1. ribs1

New reverse osmosis system. Flow rate seems low. Please advise

Hey guys, I just finished having a reverse osmosis system installed as part of my new kitchen project. I bought a black and white unit from pure water products in texas with a permeate pump. Everything is working now but I think the flow rate is too low. I have never had one of these...
  2. ribs1

Fleck 2500 control valve and help with softener maintenance

Hello Fellow, I still haven't bought a new softener yet because of too many other projects right now. I would like to do some maintenance on my existing softener to try and get a few more months out of it. I don't really know how to manually regenerate this softener as I can't find a manual...
  3. ribs1

Please help with water softener sizing

Hello Everyone, My current water softener is just about shot. I need to order a new one pretty soon. Looking for advice on sizing. These are my test results from the county health department All results are ppm Chloride 26 Flouride .37 Hardness as CaCO3 370 (21.6 gpg) Iron 1.8 Sodium 9...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks