Search results

1. H

High Tank Water Closet - efficient?

Hi, I'm going to install a second bathroom in the basement and would like to use a high efficiency toilet. I'm wondering about High Tank Water Closets, how do they perform with respect to water consumption? (Are they practical?) Are there better alternatives that I should consider?
  2. H

Toto Aquia Dual Flush - bowl doesn't empty completely

So far so good The Aquia is moving the real stuff well, so to speak. I find it relatively quiet compared to the roar that my older toilet would make when emptying. The refill water appears clear too. Thank you for your prompt replies.
  3. H

Toto Aquia Dual Flush - bowl doesn't empty completely

Just installed the Toto Aquia Dual Flush toilet. Fixed slow leak from the tank, thanks to the advice found on this forum about sanding the inside of the tank where the bolts go. It seems to be working "effectively" however the toilet bowl does not seem to entirely empty of water upon flushing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks