Search results

1. captain pat

Adding a bathroom, and reconfiguring the existing bathroom - some general questions

Hello again folks, been a while since I've visited. I'd like to gain some professional insight as to the proposed layout. I will be hiring a plumber for this. The crawl space below has enough room to work, about 3 feet high between the joists. A bit tight, but I fit down there. The far...
  2. captain pat

need a 1 piece, concealed trap, Toto, that fits an 11.5 in rough in. Help!!!

Thanks Terry. Is it OK to use a silicone based caulking compound? It's made by the grout company to match the grout, and is used where walls and floors meet. Same exact color as the grout.
  3. captain pat

Thanks for the help - you guys were right on the money. I purchased and installed the Carolina II with the standard (included) 12" rough in Unifit adapter. Since there is a bit of adjustment, it fits perfectly with a 11.5" center of the flange to the back of the wall measurement. Just like...
  4. captain pat

Thanks again guys. Yes, I think I'll dry fit it and only order the 10" if I need it.
  5. captain pat

Thank you , Gary. Great information. The one thing I'm trying to understand is that if the center of the waste flange is 11.5 inches from the wall, and I install a 10 inch unifit adapter, the back of the toilet will now be an additional 1.5 inches from the wall, correct?
  6. captain pat

I've searched, and I haven't found what I am looking for. This place is pretty amazing, and I thank you for assisting me in finding this item. I need a 1 piece, I'd prefer to NOT use a unifit adapter, because I don't fully understand them. I want a Toto. I want a concealed trap. I want...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks