Search results

1. Shawn Morgan

Waxless Fluidmaster for old Norris toilet

cool, thanks, that was what I was seeing, top just not quite meshing. I took Terry's advice and went wax ring. Seemed to go ok, still ironing out some leaks/kinks but hopeful.
  2. Shawn Morgan

This didn't post yesterday. Thanks for the reply. I saw your other thread on cracked glaze, etc on Norris toilets. I'm sol on replacing it for now and my glazing is still unblemished. I did get a wax ring, I appreciate your time. Also just saw you're in WA, can't promise any gain for ya...
  3. Shawn Morgan

Got a Norris brand toilet, 30yo condo, I'm a newb. But read Terry's suggestion on placing the fluidmaster on toilet and then into the pipe, gave that a try. Either on toilet or off, far as installing, either way toilet remains off the floor an inch or little less. I put the 4" sleeve into the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks