Search results

1. NH

Looking for a layout review

Thank you I will be revising and re-submitting in the near future as I am at that point of the renovation. I thought I had the layout worked out in my head while I was doing other aspects, but see I have more brain storming to do. I do have some other areas I had planned on doing later but will...
  2. NH

This has been a 3yr ongoing 2nd floor renovation of a post and beam 1750 house where as I'm sure some of you well know nothing is straight and as for level well mines been collecting dust in the garage with no use in that part of the house. I'm not saying this would be easy and I could do this...
  3. NH

I can vent the two sinks as they are less then 30" from the main waste stack that runs up next to the chimney and I have an area I can run the vent pipes. The old plumbing that was there had no venting other than the main waste stack, I'm planning on adding venting to the remodel. Do the new...
  4. NH

southern NH Manchester area
  5. NH

yep, my drawing is incorrect, I was planning on 90deg up for both sinks, and into the traps that would be above the floor. The tub and shower vents would be on a upward angle so as not to provide a drainage point. I can seperate these vents if need be. It is a cleanout fitting and would be under...
  6. NH

ok, I'm a DIY'er, where can we start as to what is wrong. keep in mind this is a 1750-1800 house and this is a remodel of the smaller bath that was there.
  7. NH

I have attached a layout for my 2nd floor bath I'm remolding. Could I get some feedback as to the layout. The room is 8'x9'. Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks