Search results

1. MCU

Redoing shower drain and need feedback from plumbers if it will drain properly

Hi, I am redoing the master shower and had to relocate the 2" drain which leads into a 3" stack. All ABS. I tried to make the least number of turns. Please critique and let me know if you see any problems the way I did it. It will be a rainshower with jets so I need to make sure it drains...
  2. MCU

Need advice on best way to redo drain for walk in shower

Hi, I am redoing our master bath and have to move the shower drain for a new walk in. Attached is a pic of what I am dealing with. The new drain has to be right where there is a half circle drawn on the plywood just under the existing on. Everything has to be done in the same joist cavity and...
  3. MCU

remodelling and used Sharkbite/equivalent push fit but should I keep them??

Hi, We purchased a 15 year old home that was all copper and had to redo/cap a lot of the plumbing due to division changes. I used pexso had to use sharkbite connector to transition from copper to pex. All is fine and nothing leaks, but then I read online how many people think that in 5-15 years...
  4. MCU

Thermostatic shower system 1/2" enough or need 3/4"??

Hi, We are doing a remodel and will be installing a shower system with four body jets, a rainfall showerhead and a handheld shower wand. I have three options, and have been debating which to pick. Obviously the third is the best but also much more$$. So here goes 1st option is 1/2" main...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks