Search results

1. Endwrench

Water pressure fluctuates

OK, thanks, I'll try to remember to write back and let you guys know how this turned out.
  2. Endwrench

Thanks valveman, you state in your reply a "PK1A" and the website states "CSV1A", are these all the same or which one would you recommend? Thanks again for your interest.
  3. Endwrench

Hi All, well this has been going on for sometime, but it isn't that big of an issue either. What it is, when you run the water in any of the outlets, the water pressure keeps dropping and then just as quickly, it comes right back up again. It also tends to change the temperature of the blended...
  4. Endwrench

Sink without overflow drains very slooooow!!

Hi All, just wanted to post back and let you know that I did find a reasonable solution to this problem. I had gone out to Home Depot and purchase a new pop-up drain, this was a real nice chrome plated brass one. When I went to do the install, I was noting the way this operated. This one...
  5. Endwrench

I think that the reason for the drain getting better after I plunge is because it temporarily pushes the water out of the trap, so it is clear to refill again. The line should be fairly clear, it's only been in use for a couple of years. Endwrench
  6. Endwrench

Thanks, I apologize for the confusion of terms, I may have misled. I guess you would say that the old lavatory had an overflow, but this apparently was enough to let the air in so it drained quicker. Just for fun I put a straw into the drain one day and it did help, so it seems to be...
  7. Endwrench

Hi, so I bought what I thought was a very good deal at my local Home Depot to replace a vanity in my bathroom as we were doing a complete remodel. Install went as planned, but over time, we discovered that this sink started draining slow. I tried plunging it out and this did seem to help...
  8. Endwrench

Beacon anti-condensation valve

Well that does look a lot like mine, although this one is chrome plated. For the price listed on there, it would be just as cheap to simply replace the valve and be done with it. Endwrench
  9. Endwrench

This one has an adjustment screw as well. I have tried moving the red screw in and out. It will govern the amount of hot water that ends up in the tank, but it doesn't seem to effect the cold water reversing back into the hot water side. My search of SP-12264 was fruitless. Do you know the...
  10. Endwrench

Hi All. new to this forum but have been looking for a while. I have a question about a Beacon anti-condensation valve as the above title states. What it is, I had one given to me years ago and I went and installed it ahead of my toilet to alleviate sweating of the tank,as I have just recently...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks