Search results

1. Sarah777

Replaced 3 foot valves and pump keeps running

Ok, I'll have the lines pressure tested where they enter the house, and I plan to buy my own foot valve. I guess you can't recommend brands here? Thanks again for your help--I enjoy the forum and have learned more about wells than I ever planned to.
  2. Sarah777

Thanks, Valveman. I turned the water off between the pump/guage and the rest of the house and the pressure drops like a rock. I am certain it's outside. Is there any reason why a new foot valve would start leaking within and hour after being put in? It has happenned twice now in the past few...
  3. Sarah777

Hello! I have a 2-line jet pump (In the house) which started running when no water was on and no leaks inside house. I have had the foot valve replaced 3 times in the past 6 months and the problem persists. The pump runs every 9 minutes now/still; it runs normally when water is being used. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks