Search results

1. Lawdog

American Standard Cadet 3 flushing problems

Your absolutely right. I have had a good experience with A.S.
  2. Lawdog

Thanks to everyone who replied. It turns out we have hard water and calcium had built up on the siphon jet. All fixed now.
  3. Lawdog

Thanks to everyone who replied. It turns out we have hard water and calcium had built up on the siphon jet. All fixed now. :D
  4. Lawdog

I really appreciate all the advice. It appears from all the professionals that I probably do have a clog somewhere. The house is 30 years old an has a PVC stack. The two toilets I refer to are on the second floor. We are on a municipal sewer system. We have never had an issue with the main...
  5. Lawdog

I really don't think there is a clog in the stack because the other toilet still mostly works. I suppose I could run a snake through there and see what that does.
  6. Lawdog

I guess. But, I don't know for sure. However, each time I plunge it it seems to go down. It's certainly possible but it hasn't worked solidly since it was first installed. Secondly, I would agree except that the other one is starting to behave just like it. Is the flush valve a proper start or...
  7. Lawdog

When we had our bathrooms remodeled in 2007 we wanted the taller toliets that could flush almost anything. Our contractor suggested the A.S. Cadet 3. Well, before they were finished with the second bathroom one of the workers saw a plunger in the finished bathroom and asked why. When I told...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks