Search results

1. RedHouse

New Crane Economizer?

CurtP, I would recommend a Cadet 3. It is not mantinence free, but it is cheap and effective.
  2. RedHouse

Drake/Drake II/Eco Drake

hedygs, I actually think you should go with the Cadet 3. The cadet 3 is as plug resistant as the Drake, yes its not mantinence free, but due to the infrequency of uses to this toilet I don't think you really need a Drake.
  3. RedHouse

Toilet in cabin

I recently rented a cabin in Delaware. Toilet has a wierd high tank. It has a shelf like thing with an opening at the front or the bowl. It says "Twyfords Unitas"in blue at the back. Never heard of this model or brand. Can someone explain?
  4. RedHouse

Toto Drake red flapper vs blue flapper

The blue flapper is Power Gravity. The red is E-Max. Power Gravity is 1.6 while E-Max is1. 28
  5. RedHouse

Internal (Flapper?) Leak on TWO toilets

Replace the "snap on flapper" with a hook on Fluidmaster or Korky.
  6. RedHouse

Early 90's Crane Toilet Tank

Or, could your fit a Gerber Aquasaver tank?
  7. RedHouse

Are Hymont tanks compatible with CraneMiser bowls?
  8. RedHouse

New Crane Economizer?

Not at all, Gary. I know Toto toilets are good. However, The starter of this post was speaking of PA toilets, so I assumed that he wanted one.
  9. RedHouse

Toto Ultramax II / gwyneth vs Ultramax

Agreed here. 1.28 toilets by Toto are all very good.
  10. RedHouse

Disappointed in Toto ultramax flush - is the hype all hooey?

The Toto Drake and Ultramax are actually supposed to be very high performance toilets. I own both and I've never had a problem. I believe that due to your criteria, a double cyclone toilet would be better.
  11. RedHouse

New Crane Economizer?

The Economiser has been redesigned and it's not getting better. In fact, its gotten a lot worse. Good choices call for the Kohler FM systems. Terry agrees that these are the best by far.
  12. RedHouse

Crane Eco Opus 3 any good?

Agreed with Terry. Cadet 3. Opus 3 Cheap. Expensive Good Flush. Good flush American Standard Brands. American Standard Brands looks the same. Looks the same
  13. RedHouse

I agree with Verdeboy. The CraneMiser was a very poor flushing toilet.
  14. RedHouse

Looking for a Kohler Portrait Toilet from the mid '90's, K3490

When you think of Kohler Portrait, you think of Kohler Wellworth Lite. They flush way too alike.
  15. RedHouse

What was your favorite 3.5 gallon toilet?

AS Afton, then. It reminded me of a Drake.
  16. RedHouse

Niagra Flapperless

Seen it, hate it. First of all, they look like the old Kohler toilets. Big, but oddball tank and a low handle. Second, the handles crack easily and it is hard to find a replacement. Third, it just does not flush well. The small trapway gets clogged easily.
  17. RedHouse

Vortens Vienna 10" toilet

I still think the Vortens is okay. I mean, it isn't a builder grade product, but it's not a commercial grade one either. Toto now makes a 10" Drake which is the best idea.
  18. RedHouse

Porcher Lutezia Performance

1. The Toto Guinevere is good at flushing but yes, it costs around seven hundred dollars. 2. The Porcher is average. The model is new, and it flushes a bit like a Cadet 3 with a 2" flapper valve.
  19. RedHouse

Lutezia toilet by Porcher?

The Toto Guinivere looks exactly like the Lutezia, flushing performance with 1.28 gpf is twice as good. Toto is the worlds largest manufacturer of class toilets, though they may be a bit pricey. Save yourself from coming home with a defective toilet, and save yourself from a plunger.
  20. RedHouse

Random question: What is a permanent clog?

The title says it all.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks