Search results

1. telero

Seat Mounted Bidet (not washlet) for Toto Ultramax II?

Just recently picked up a Toto Ultramax II (MS604114CEFG-01) after reading so much here on the forums. Loving the toilet so far, but on the previous toilet we had a Luxe Neo180 seat mounted bidet, and it doesn't quite fit with the bowl shape of the Ultramax. Once we do a little more remodeling...
  2. telero

Preventing stains above the water line

If this works you could also get a spray bottle and mist the area first rather than waste an entire flush.
  3. telero

Toilet for very small powder room (guest bathroom)

If you hadn't already done the drywall work I would have suggested installing a pocket door and not having to worry about the size of the toilet.
  4. telero

Pressure Assist First Flush of the Day

Thanks Jimbo and Scott for the latest information (and everyone else for chiming in). I've passed all this information to our maintenance department, so hopefully it will get taken care of soon.
  5. telero

Thanks for the link to the troubleshooting guide (as well as cartridge/supply replacement guides) Terry. And thanks for the suggestion to replace the various parts jimbo. I'll pass this information on to our maintenance guys so as to not step on any toes.
  6. telero

Is there any adjustment that can be made to stop this from leaking overnight? Or any parts that might need to be replaced? Or is it really just the nature of the beast? Thanks.
  7. telero

We've got a couple toilets here where I work that have Flushmate 501-A pressure assists in them, and the first flush in the morning is always incomplete. It kind of starts to flush, then just runs for a while. Sometimes you seem to have to hold the handle a bit and it seems like it's letting the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks