Search results

1. Mikie Phillips

Some kind of build up on the outside of the external pipes on my hot water tank.

Ya i thought so. But any idea what the build up is. My dad will most likely want an answer on what it is. If not then i 'll just tell him that it is what it is, OLD. But thanks for responding to this post quickly i thought is would have taken weeks for a actual opinion.
  2. Mikie Phillips

Some kind of build up on the outside of the external pipes on my hot water tank.

I noticed this build up months ago and now my dad told me to take a look at it and see what i think. Well i have no idea what this build up is so i'll just show some pictures. Any help on what this is or even what needs to be done will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks