Search results

1. H

Need some professional opinions

Yeah, that is probably what I am going to do Thanks for the reply. Those are pretty much my thoughts about it. I don't understand how I won't have to chip out the edge of the foundation. Do you have a diagram you can post a URL to?
  2. H

Changing Careers

I hear ya Sounds like a conversation I had with my wife just yesterday. A million years ago I put myself through school working as a carpenter. Now I am a "Senior Technical Consultant" which is a fancy way of saying that I am an overpaid software engineer. Every time I pick up a hammer to...
  3. H

Need some professional opinions

My house has a slab foundation. I am in process of redesigning my kitchen and want to move the kitchen sink from an interior wall to an exterior wall. In total the drain line would have to move 10 feet. Theoretically I "could" run it through the wall, going around the kitchen until it get's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks