Search results

1. P

Gas line through a flue

It's copper tubing and it's not corrugated.
  2. P

Gas line through a flue

I have a fire place on the first and second floor. The gas lines do enter the bottom of both fireboxes however to get to the second floor fire box they ran the gas line through the flue for the first floor fireplace. Attached is a picture up the flue from the first floor fireplace.
  3. P

Gas line through a flue

It is a flexible line so I believe there are no joints going through the flue. Here is what the pipe looks like.
  4. P

Gas line through a flue

I have a chimney with 2 flues for 2 fireboxes. The previous owner installed gas logs in both fireboxes. The gas lines were run outside the house then drilled through the chimney into the fire boxes. On the upper fire box the gas line actually runs through the flue for the lower firebox so that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks