Search results

1. murky0933

Submersible Pump Piping question

I discussed a Cycle Stop Valve with the technical people at http://www.lockewell.com (these people are great, good service, good prices on pumps). What we discussed was which model I should buy the CSV1Z or the CSV2W if I were to buy one. We talked about the large difference in price...
  2. murky0933

Thanks for the advice. Today I purchased a Goulds pump from Locke in Orlando. The reason for the size of the pump is that I have acre that I irrigate. I will give an update once I have the pump installed and running. Thanks again
  3. murky0933

An update in progress, again thanks for the advice to date. With some larger pipe wrenches I was able to break the connections and ultimately pull the pump out of the casing. Actually went well, had it out in a couple hours with some help from my wife. The pump is an older model Sta Rite that...
  4. murky0933

Ballvalve are you suggesting the that metal couplings are glued to the 1 1/2 PVC pipe? I have not seen this before but then again I have never pulled a well pump before. Would you reinstall the PVC pipe with PVC couplings?
  5. murky0933

Valveman thanks for the quick response. What would be the minimum bend radius that the 1 1/2 inch pipe could handle. I am in Alabama so the cold is not an issue. One problem that I have with this suggestion is I actual had to set up a 20 foot scaffold and chainfall to pull the pump and pipe...
  6. murky0933

I have 160 foot deep well that has a problematic pump. I am in the process off pulling the pump and have found that is has 20 foot sections of 1 1/2 inch straight PVC pipe connected together with metal pipe couplings. After exposing the first section of pipe I tried to take the pipes apart...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks