Search results

1. C

3/4" copper vs 1/2" copper

The correct answer is "sort of", "none of the above", and "all of the above". I don't really mean to be a smart a$$, but the answer depends on the source of the water, the flow rate, and the length of pipe. First the source, you will never get more pressure or volume than what it is capable of...
  2. C

PEX Connections

I talked to a couple of different plumbing houses today and found out that the pipe is Viega Pex. Also found out that as part of the fitting installation a "reamer" is used to reduce the outside diameter of the pipe. I don't know anything about Viega yet, but I'll read up on them.
  3. C

PEX Connections

I have a PEX pipe coming out of my slab that has a black interior, a shiny metalic layer, then a gray outer layer. I'm assuming it's the aluminum oxygen barrier PEX. The outside diameter is .9375 (15/16") so the 3/4" crimp rings I get at Lowe's will not fit. Note: it appears that the outer...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks