Search results

1. derekscissorhands

Gutted bathroom, new subfloor+tile = flange too high 1 1/2inch above floor

Below is another bathroom. The plumber who installed the shower base drain already had to cut out some of the ceiling below for that. I don't mind cutting out more if necessary. If I can access from below, what do you suggest? I'm nervous about doing anything with it. However, I can't afford to...
  2. derekscissorhands

More pics I went ahead and took a couple more pictures to give you a better idea of what I'm working with. I truly appreciate your suggestions. :confused:
  3. derekscissorhands

What is the best way to cut the pipe in this situation?
  4. derekscissorhands

I gutted my bathroom, removed two subfloors, and then installed a new subfloor, hardibacker, and tile. Now the toilet flange is 1 1/2 inch above the floor. I'm going to attempt to attach a photo. What are my options? This renovation has milked us dry. This is basically the last problem we've...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks