Search results

1. I

Tub spout

I had one of those pre bended tub spout tubes ready to go until I found the out the spout was a thread model. Ouch.
  2. I

Tub spout

The spout came as thread on only. Maybe I will have to get somebody to make me a nipple @ 1 & 3/4 or 1 & 5/8.
  3. I

Tub spout

Without having to "special make" a spout stub that comes through the wall for the spout, how do you make the tub spout fit tight to the wall. The supply house has 1&1/2" and 2" stubs (nipples). When I twist on the new spout, when it is tight the spout points up and if I use the 1&1/2" stub, I...
  4. I

Tub install

:D I must be doing something right. I haven't cut my arm yet, although I did put some slivers from the tub into my leg while busting out the old tub and at least the tub is over my shop and I won't have to worry about the ceiling in the living room. Thanks for the hint on filling the tub to...
  5. I

Tub install

I am installing cement backer board and tile. Not woriied about that so much as the time needed to install the tub...set in place and plumb. Thanks
  6. I

Tub install

I am remodeling a bathroom and have purchased a 32" tub to replace the green cast iron tub. I looked at install instructions and understand that I will need to put in mortar bed for the acrylic tub. Also I will have to install new shower controller and move everything over 1" and slightly...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks