Search results

1. sneekeemt

Crack in toilet lid mount hole?? Fixable?

A sarcastic person has a superiority complex that can be cured only by the honesty of humility, that's whay it's the refuge of losers! I apologize if I offended you when I asked if you were "BLIND". It seemed relatively obvious from the photos that there was some abnormality in the exact...
  2. sneekeemt

It only leaks when flushed and it's usually only a drip or two, I seriously doubt that I would have to replace the sub floor. It almost appears to me that it is a design flaw and not even a crack.... :confused:TERRY ARE YOU BLIND?:confused: RED = pointed out area YELLOW = circled out...
  3. sneekeemt

Um, no I can ee water comig out of the crack when flushed; it's diffinatley leaking from the hole! See pics. Any suggestions??
  4. sneekeemt

:confused:HELP!!! My toilet leaks each time it is flushed from the seat bolt. After taking it apart I noticed that there is a small hair line crack less about a quarter inch inside the bolt mount hole. Is this fixable or do have to buy a new toilet???...for such a small hole in a such a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks