Search results

1. Cap'n Jan

Pressure relief valve (T&P) plumbing with PEX?

The current plumbing for my electric (tank) hot water heater is byzantine. (See pic) I want to cut out all the old corroded copper overflow setup and plumb to the wall connection with PEX (and sharkbite fittings) Question: Is it 'safe' to plumb the new T&P valve using standard (red) PEX 3/4...
  2. Cap'n Jan

Toto Sanigloss finish. Worth it?

Thanks to Terry and all concerning my question about sanigloss. I was hoping that it was just an anomaly, or, worse, a competitor trying to 'dump' on Toto. I just today cleaned that toilet, literally, for the first time. We are in a heavy limestone deposit area (Central Texas) and there is a...
  3. Cap'n Jan

Toto Sanigloss finish. Worth it?

Hi Terry, I installed a Toto one piece ultramax elongated with sanigloss finish in March, 2010. Now, either the cleaning fairies show up every night/week and clean that toilet or the sanigloss REALLY WORKS. I have only wiped down (with a sponge) the inside of the toilet a handful of times...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks