Search results

1. M

Is Toto Colonial White similar to American Standard White?

I have a white American Standard Ravenna Pedestal Sink and would like to purchase the Toto UltraMax but I'm not sure which Toto color is most similar to the A/S white. Someone mentioned that Toto Colonial White is most similar but just wanted to run it by the SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) in...
  2. M

Quick-Connect Hose vs Threaded Couplers on Brizo/Delta faucets?

Thanks Terry for the quick reply. Any idea if the faucet (Delta, Brizo, Kohler, AmSt...) I purchase in a Home Depot or Lowes is the same quality faucet I would buy at a plumbing supply or do these companies manufacture different versions for the big box home centers. I noticed that some...
  3. M

Anyone with 1st-hand Kohler Class Five Flushing Experience?

Thanks Terry for your quick reply. Any idea if all Kohler Class Five flushing toilets have the same bowl design and lack of bowl wash at the back or is this limited to the Cimarron model? What one and two-piece "better brands" with a 3" flush valve should I consider if we were thinking of...
  4. M

Kohler or Hansgrohe or Something else for custom shower??

Thanks for your comments, will keep you informed and may post some pictures when done. Mike
  5. M

Kohler or Hansgrohe or Something else for custom shower??

Need to make a stall shower and plan to tile from floor to ceiling with some nice stone. Design: - a rainshower (A) on 15" shower arm - a handshower (B) on vertical slide bar - temp mixing valve and pressure valve combo - two-way diverter for (A), (B) or (A&B) and off I also want to...
  6. M

Anyone with 1st-hand Kohler Class Five Flushing Experience?

My wife and I are remodeling three bathrooms and a kitchen at the same time and was interested in using the Kohler Memoirs Suite in the guest bathroom. I would like to know if anyone has any first-hand (or butt) experience with the new one-piece Memoirs Comfort Height toilet with Stately...
  7. M

Quick-Connect Hose vs Threaded Couplers on Brizo/Delta faucets?

My wife likes the look of the Brizo Vesi Channel widespread sink faucet but after looking at the installation instructions on the brizofaucet.com website I wanted to know if I should be concerned with using Quick-Connect hoses between the valves and spout vs. threaded couplers. My initial...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks