Search results

1. V

PVC pipe (soil stack) to horizontal main line

Another words... What is the proper way to angle horizontal PVC waste pipes for 4 degrees (or 3, 5, 6 degrees)? If you connect the vertical and a horizontal pipes, they seem to want to stay straight. If you try to angle it, it pulls out of the 1/4 turn a bit. I assume this is the way it is...
  2. V

Thank you for prompt response, well I need slop away for 4 degrees. What fittings should I use in this case? The Long Sweep Elbow 90 Deg, and then push the pipe down on the far end?
  3. V

I want to change my old cost iron soil stack and horizontal pipe to PVC. The horizontal pipe has a slope away apox 4 degrees How I can connect the 4 in PVC pipe (soil stack) to the horizontal PVC pipe with the 4 degree angle? What fittings will fit? Street elbow 45 plus 45? Thank you.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks