Search results

1. loves2read

Issues w/AS Town Square 2pc toilet overflowing from BOWL??

Thanks you for both comments. Re the wax rings--I think he used only one if I remember correctly, but I doubt there is any way to make sure w/o pulling the toilet and checking. When my husband noticed the flapper not seating properly that prior time the bowl was filling, he didn't mention...
  2. loves2read

Issues w/AS Town Square 2pc toilet overflowing from BOWL??

Did guest bath remodel about 7 mo ago...used licensed plumber...installed AS Town Square 2 PC toilet--low-flow 1.28 w/3" flapper...seemed no issues w/replacing older toiler with this one...minor complaints that sometimes waste doesn't flush off bowl and have to brush...sometimes float would...
  3. loves2read

Is this sink design feasible??

Ok--I won't ask you to bid... But as long as the sink drains as it should and faucet works as it should, what is the issue except creativity in designing the installation? Its functionality would seem the primary concern. I imagine the issue develops because the mfg or the plumber doesn't want...
  4. loves2read

Is this sink design feasible??

i am planning a guest bathroom remodel. Now room has 60"-- 22" deep vanity w17" over mount/drop in sink. The tub sits across from the vanity..it's 55"x29" and we will maybe go longer but no wider if we can find what we want. Toilet sits at end of vanity. Plumbing is on interior/framed walls. I...
  5. loves2read

frozen pipe or valve/cartridge problem???

We bought this house in DFW TX area two years ago. It stayed empty for about 6 wk before we move in--after we did we discovered the mixing cartridge in the Moen shower valve (the type with two handles) was clogged/frozen w/sediment...that shower has three heads--one a rain head, one on a wall...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks