Search results

1. abcrobots

Clack water softener.

UPDATE: I took the brine line off the brine assembly, and there was no pressure or water in the line. I just wonder if the program is calling for too much time when refilling the brine tank? How do I check, what setting is that, and what should the setting be? I have set the float in the...
  2. abcrobots

Clack water softener.

THanks for the advice- Any idea whare I can buy the seals and pistons for this unit?
  3. abcrobots

Clack water softener.

Hi I am having a problem with my WS-1 clack softener. The problem is, I get no soft water out of the unit, and the brine tank is FULL to the top of water. It's like the unit isn't drawing anything out of the brine well during regen, but every time, it adds more to the tank, despite the float...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks