Search results

1. Mozart

Pressure Problem...

Thanks for replying I forgot to say that I checked the aerators on both the old & new faucets. Both were clean. Ran the water with them out & had the same problem What perplexes me is the water pipes run throughout the building, & no other faucets run slow. That, &, if it's a blockage...
  2. Mozart

Pressure Problem...

Hello people. I've come up against a problem that I can't seem to solve. Here's the particulars... An old 2 story Chicago building, built in the early 20's. First floor houses an office, with 2 apartments on the second floor. The building was converted from 2 buildings into one, so there's two...
  3. Mozart

Question About Clean Out Caps...

Thanks for the reply Do they sell these caps at Home Depot type stores or do I need to go to a plumbing supply place?
  4. Mozart

Question About Clean Out Caps...

Hi guys, I'm new to this board & hope to learn some tips from reading the posts. I'm a real estate (small time) investor & contractor in Chicago. I'm not a plumber but I know how to do most basic plumbing stuff & find I'm doing more all the time. If I can't handle it I call my pro. Sometimes I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks