Search results

1. O

Advice needed on round ADA toilet and bidet seat for disabled family member

Yes, it's a small room with minimal space between the back wall and tub. When someone is in hospice it's not a good time to be moving walls or doing installations that take more than a couple hours. I'm just looking to solve a problem quickly and with the least muss and fuss possible so he can...
  2. O

Thanks for the replies, very helpful. The existing toilet has a 26.75" depth and because of the small space between the back wall and tub adding depth would make getting to the toilet awkward. The only model I can find that fits the ADA / shallow depth bill is the TOTO DALTON CST733F. Some of...
  3. O

We are looking to get the best round ADA toilet and bidet seat for a family member that has become disabled from the side effects of chemo and radiation treatment in the late 80''s and early 90's. Toto would be my first choice but they don't offer a round ADA model. He suffers from bad...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks