Search results

1. jimc91

Pump stops at 150 feet, need to get to 175'

Not sure what is going on here. Pump stoped pumping so I thought I would replace it. Pulled up old pump and put new pump down with black poly pipe rather than very heavy galvanized pipe. old pump was set at 146 feet so I thought I would set the new pump at 175 feet but it stops at 150. I...
  2. jimc91

Replacing Galvanized drop pipe... Need advice

Thank you for your reply. Good to hear the red mucky stuff is not a problem. I have a new bladder tank that was installed last year that appears to be working good so I will continue to use it until it has a problem. I like the idea of brass fittings and 2 clamps per connection. I hope to...
  3. jimc91

Thanks for the reply. I have been able to find 160 PSI locally and bought a 100 foot roll today. The local supplier will have more available next week but 200 PSI is not available from them. In working with the 100 PSI pipe I found soaking the end of the pipe in warm water make it much easier...
  4. jimc91

I need some advice from you professionals. I just pulled up 147 feet of galvanized 1 inch drop pipe (man that stuff is heavy) and my 1 HP submersible pump. The well appears to be about 225 feet deep and the water level is about 42 feet from the top of the well casing. The first 6 sections of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks