Search results

1. meburdick

Pressure Regulator with a Pressure Tank?

In your previous post, you said that you set up the house for high pressure. How? Specifically, what did you do? Also, to my knowledge, "the town" couldn't care less what happens inside your home (which is where the expansion tank would be), so I wouldn't expect them to require one. The...
  2. meburdick

That certainly sounds like the basic gist of what I'm trying to do. How do you set up the high pressure? And where do you put regulators? What about expansion tanks since there will effectively be a check valve introduced into the system AFTER the pressure tank?
  3. meburdick

I'm getting ready to replace my well pressure tank because my current one is water-logged (and I'm not getting the kind of capacity I need out of it). As part of the replacement, I will be replacing the "Tee" that has all of the components as well. I have every intention of setting my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks