Search results

1. K

Gerber pressure flush questions

Any ideas of the cost for a bowl? Anything else I might need to install the toilet other than the usual items like a wax ring etc...
  2. K

Gerber pressure flush questions

Hey all, I went to a wholesale building supply place today and they are selling Gerber pressure flushing tanks, brand new still in the box. However, they do not have any bowls to go with them. I found at new and used home improvement store a Gerber toilet with complete tank and bowl. The...
  3. K

1960 American Standard Toilet Question...

hj, Thanks for the response. My toilet has the flush mechanism that lifts up the tower. I noticed that the bottom fill valve seal seems to be pretty worn down. Any thoughts on what I need to do and where I can get parts? Also, I shut the water off to look closer, and I noticed that I...
  4. K

1960 American Standard Toilet Question...

Hey all, I have a 1960 American Standard ("Standard") toilet - Number inside says 4033. Its leaking water into the bowl. I've been told by various people that I need to replace the guts, but it doesn't seem like I can find parts. Others have told me its the small black ring seal that is at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks