Search results

1. dooo42

seems like the water heater connections are rusting after 1 month..is this normal?

here are some pictures here is a picture of connection inside my house. i'll get more up for you to check out
  2. dooo42

seems like the water heater connections are rusting after 1 month..is this normal?

The outside pipe looks like it's black with gray paint on it but rust is coming through. the inside rust looks like it's occurring at connection points (these connection don't look black) between pipes and on pipe thread.
  3. dooo42

on 8/16/2010 i had a tankless rinnai water heater installed by my gas company and it seems that some of the pipe connections, in and outside of the house look like they are rusting. is this suppose to happen? should i have the gas company look at it. thanks
  4. dooo42

questions about installing vessel sink

I'm putting in a solid white vessel sink that has a flat bottom and i have a few questions. 1. do i put silicone on the bottom of the vessel sink and then attach it to the vanity to keep it stable? 2. Do i put silicone around the edges the vessel sink to keep water from getting underneath...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks