Search results

1. Potterboy1

Main vent pipe/sewer smell

I have a septic tank system and sometimes when I am outside I can smell sewage but it seems to depend on which way the wind is blowing. The main vent pipe is on the backside roof of the 2 story house. The septic tank is also on the same side of the house as the vent. So I can't tell if the smell...
  2. Potterboy1

American Standard Yorkville

I recently installed the above toilet(3 months ago) and so far so good no leaks:) My question today is about the tank. It mounts to the bowls with 2 bolts, one on either side of the rubber seal. The tank does wobble when touched (front to back) and I was wondering if this is normal or should the...
  3. Potterboy1

Zurn neo-seal

Has anyone had problems with the neo-seal leaking? Either after initial install or after a period of time in use? I am thinking about using it on a American Standard Yorkville rear outlet toilet. Thanks
  4. Potterboy1

Rear outlet toilet install

OK I will try to be brief with my questions. I am install a AM Yorkville in a remodeled bathroom. 1) I am replacing the broken flange and would like to use Sioux Chief Push Tite) https://www.siouxchief.com/products/drainage/residential/closet-flanges is this OK for a rear outlet? SC tech help...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks