Search results

1. bryce

Basement toilet bubbling up

Ugh. Still no straight forward answer. I look at P.A.P.A a bit, but couldn't really see how it works. I can't imagine that it actually lets sewer gases escape, there has to be a trick to it. hj - I'm thinking that when the rush from the toilet hits that "T" section, the flow wants to go both...
  2. bryce

What if there is no way to get a vent pipe to the highest point of the stack vent without destroying my house? Is there any other options, or should I just leave it like it is?
  3. bryce

So, is there any way to vent this back to the main stack, along its horizontal? Or do I need a new vent that goes all the way to the roof by itself?
  4. bryce

Hey, I can't figure out this problem. I'm attaching a few pictures 1)diagram of my plumbing system 2) picture of the main stack leaving the house 3) picture of the main stack in the basement. Previous owners installed a half bath in the basement. Toilet bubbles up whenever the 2nd floor...
  5. bryce

What did I do wrong? Slow drain...

Thanks for the reply. You are correct, this sink does not have an overflow drain. So how do I remedy the problem correctly? Thanks, Bryce
  6. bryce

What did I do wrong? Slow drain...

Hi all, I just installed a new bathroom sink in my basement. There was an existing sink on an adjacent wall, during remodeling I moved the sink by extending the pipes. After I had it all hooked up, the drain was draining extremely slow. If you look at the picture below.....when I loosen...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks