Search results

1. kathyc

Lock for Bathroom Pocket Door

I have a very small bathroom, so I installed a pocket door to save space. Now, I'm having trouble finding a sturdy pocket door lock. Most of them look pretty flimsy with just a latch. Previously, I was looking at rejuvenation.com for their door hardware, but they don't offer locking...
  2. kathyc

60x30 cast iron tub with apron?

Makes a lot of sense. So far, the closest thing I've been able to find is a Porcher drop-in that's 59" L x 27 3/4" W x 19 5/8" H, http://www.qualitybath.com/product~name~Porcher++60320~ID~71275.htm. Not only is the tub far more, but I assume the surround and additional tile work would put me way...
  3. kathyc

@Terry - Thanks for the reply! I'm seriously considering the Villager, but I really want more height if I can find it. I would also consider a longer tub, but width wise, I really can't make 32'' work, which is why it's been so challenging finding a true soaker tub.
  4. kathyc

I'm on the hunt for a 60x30 cast iron soaker tub. My current space is a left-handed alcove tub/shower combo. The best option I've found so far is the Kohler Villager , It's definitely a steal -- -- but I'd be willing to spring for a more expensive tub if I could get more height for a true...
  5. kathyc

Looking for small toilet recommendations -

I'm remodeling my one and only very small bathroom in a 1920s building and looking for a 1 or 2-piece toilet. It's an extremely small space, and the current toilet (American Standard) is just 23'' L x 19'' W. So far, I haven't been able to find any toilets that are smaller than 26.5''L...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks