Search results

1. frank_frc

pressure and flow problem

I will drain the pressure tank and check to see if it still holds a precharge. That 30 year old tank was probably built in this country by American workers, that's why it's 30 years old. The new tanks are probably built in China, that's why they don't last. It's not that I am cheap, but I need...
  2. frank_frc

The tank is filling in the same amount of time that it has always has. I just cleaned all the screens on the faucets, a little better but not good. If my pressure has been good for 30 years I don't want to change pressure settings. Thanks
  3. frank_frc

I have a 30 year old system with the original components (submerged pump, well-x-trol wx-202 tank). My problem is that my pressure and flow has been getting worse over the last couple of years. In the last week it has gotten really bad. The pump turns on and fills the tank to 52 psi, it then...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks