Search results

1. E

iron not from spinach

Our well was tested and has 1.57 mg/l...we then bought an iron filtration system that is supposed to handle this amount. After further reading, I am wondering if this system will actually be appropriate since it does not aerate to oxidize the iron, but just flushes once a day through a media...
  2. E

pump specs

I found an advertisement for a 3/4 hp submersible pump showing 13.8 gpm. It then goes on to say that it gests 11.1 gpm at 60 feet (tdh) and 50 psi, and 8.9 at 100 ft and 50 psi, and 2.7 gpm at a max depth of 175 feet with 50 psi. This made sense to me. The deeper the depth the fewer gpm...
  3. E

pump mania

Our 400 foot well has a 1 hp pump at 340 feet, with a static water depth of 300 feet; information from five years ago. Anyway, we had a new pump put in 4 years ago from a 1.5 hp to a 1hp, recently it began switching on and off. It's under warranty so the contractor came out and diagnosed it to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks